Thursday, July 1, 2010

It’s Official!

 

I’ve officially registered for the Las Vegas Rock and Roll Half Marathon, to be run/walked/jogged December 5, 2010.  I spent a good long while setting up my online fundraising website, http://www.active.com/donate/lv10national/abbeinvegas, and sending out a first round of emails.

I went through the map of ‘my’ trail today to figure out how this weekend’s longer walk will go.  I think I have it sorted so I can walk the opposite direction as I have been and give myself a few more options on distance.  There are a number of shelters/parking lots clustered towards one end of the trail so my plan is to use that end as my end direction so I can push myself but not worry about where I’ll end up when my little legs can go no more.

Today, I’m excited.  Really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment