Thursday, January 13, 2011

Keeping it up

 

So I’ve had my treadmill for about 10 days and I love it.  It is so great to be able to work out when I want, even if that is at a strange time, without having to pack up and head to a gym or figure out to be outside without a) freezing and b) falling on the ice.  I was lucky to have cooperative weather leading up to Vegas so I could be outside right up until I left for the airport, but it is presently 1 degree without taking the windchill into account. 

I’ve been able to keep my mileage up, doing between 5 and 6 miles at a time, and I have been able to keep better track of my speed because I can regulate it.  I’ve upped my MPH to 3.9, which feels great, and when I’m done I don’t feel exhausted or sore at all.  I think I can speed things up a bit, but I’d like to tack on a few more miles before I do.  Maybe this December I’ll be able to run/walk those 13.1 miles…A girl can dream, right?

Mile by mile, I’m keeping it up, keeping in shape, and keeping Vegas in my sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment